While the services of a real estate agent mightn't be needed in twelve months or even ten years' time, life has nevertheless taught me our needs change as time passes and our circumstances can change with little more than a heartbeat's notice.
So when the time comes to find a larger home for a growing family or downsize to a smaller more practical one, it would be a privilege to help.
I'm proud to say I come from a working-class background, the son of Greek migrants who came to this country for a better life in the earlier part of the twentieth century.
My father was employed as a process worker at a local motor vehicle componentry factory in the eastern suburbs while my mother was the home-maker for our family.
The work ethic I inherited from my parents combined with my experience in sales and advertising at Television New Zealand will provide confidence in working with me.
I've had the responsibility of marketing a wide range of properties across many price bands, with career achievements extending to multiple awards for customer satisfaction.
Outside of real estate, part of my spare time is spent in volunteer work for the Samaritans organisation.
Samples of unprompted customer feedback:
- “I must say I am impressed Stan, with your clear, direct answer. I have been writing with a similar information request to some other agents including those managing properties that are to be auctioned shortly. None have yet given an answer, let alone a transparent answer. Congrats to you.”
- “Once again Stan, we are so grateful for your chauffeuring and your contacts.”
- “Very professional and very helpful."
- “We owe you a big thanks.”
- “… no pressure, great advice.”
- “… you have been very honest and helpful.”
- “Given how supportive of me you have been in the search for the right place …”
- “… we will use you because we trust you.”
- “… you are a straight shooter with an ethical outlook.”
- “Hi Stan. Thanks for the update. And thank you, thank you, thank you for your amazing support. I don’t know how we would get through this without it.”
Samples of prompted customer feedback:
- “He went the extra mile, kept me well informed, and got me a good price.”
- “Stan's calm and friendly manner helped ease the stressful house buying process and always was available to answer questions.”
- “Stan made the whole process very easy and was very accommodating. He even went above and beyond and helped facilitate a sale of the vendor's dishwasher and clothes dryer to us.”
- “Stan was great to deal with, took charge of most of the logistics and made selling the property easy. His price expectation was on point too.”
- “Highly attentive and went the extra mile.”
- “He was honest, approachable and actively helped us in our pre-purchase research.”
- “Because Stan was fantastic - calm and professional. He also went the extra mile. He really cared about selling our house for a good price, and it came through in everything he did.”
- “We had tried to engage Wellington agents as new buyers to this market - no one was prepared to give us their time - except Stan! He was great - kept in touch, answered all our questions and supported us through the processes. Thanks so much Stan!”
- “Slick marketing and great people skills.”
- “Stan was prepared to absolutely go above and beyond in terms of both communication and service.”